Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Good Morning

   Thought I would give a new blog another try.

Still am not able to delete the blog that doesn't work.

  It has been very humid here this month with lots of rain. I always welcome the rain though as some summers here in the Ozarks get very little

  Still enjoying slow stitch projects-I am setting up a scroll soon-more later.

this is a test

5 comments:

  1. Good morning and I hope this works out well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I still have issues with commenting have to go back several times to get a comment posted-but at least so far I can share with a blog post. thanks for dropping by I have kept this super simple on the blog. if it continues to work I will add the follow to may page

      Delete
  2. Great news that you started another one. Hope this works well for you and that you! Blogger can be such a PIA sometimes but at the same time, I'm happy we still have it. Cheers and Happy Weekend. Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so prefer blogging too I was working with Instagram not so great for communicating with others though. Glad to connect up again-hugs

      Delete
  3. Hi Kathy, I am so happy to have a working blog again-hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting

A Cool Day & and a Very Old Project

   Good morning Saturday & Weekend So nice to have a cool day, no bright sun and so far no humidity. We did get a bit of rain early this...