Happy 250th Birthday America
As President Reagan had once said We are only one generation from losing our country and President John Adams said to celebrate our nation with fireworks and more.
The fact that communism is now on the ballot-even in Missouri-is just unthinkable to me, I hope and pray we can save our country. So ironic-our founders gave birth to our country to get away from government tyranny
But for now let's celebrate our 250th birthday I think it is exciting to live at this point in our history
I hadn't realized it was a 250 year/anniversary or whatever it is called. Special celebrations! Will there be fireworks? I don't suppose you can go anywhere with Larry being so ill, but you might be able to see some fireworks over the lake from your window.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend,
Lisca
Hi Lisca, Yes I will be able to watch fireworks over the lake views in my home. There were a few last night already. There will be loads of fireworks and celebrations in our country too so can watch those on the tv. looks like a fabulous air show as well with jets Lots of things planned in our nations capital and I can watch a lot of that on the tv
DeleteAt this point , because of the heat my plans are to watch fireworks from the comfort of my couch.
ReplyDeleteMe too I am watching rsbn now-live with music and Trump speech and lots of jets and fireworks
DeleteHappy Fourth, a day late! I hope it was lovely.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lovely 4th... Our plans to get away from the crazy neighborhood fell through so it was like ww3 around here.. .Kiddos enjoyed it though... we bought sparklers.... hot dogs and watermelon! Hugs! deb
ReplyDelete