I visited a few blogs this morning-but sadly could not leave a comment-Again. Just don't understand why I continue to get failed to publish. and I just tried commenting back to your comments here-ugh failed to publish thank you for visiting and commenting
This morning is the first in many many days that we don't have high humidity along with the hot temperatures. I have close to a dozen hummingbirds now that are very hungry by dawn. So, I was surprised the high humidity was absent this morning-early.
I now have hospice set up at home to help us-Larry's two nurses are amazing-so am thankful.
The other day I grabbed my basket with the civil war era meditative scroll to begin stitching. Many lay out this project as they go but I set up a couple-ready to stitch. Decided it would be easier for me to stitch across the short end-and then I may go back and stitch across the length-that would secure all the fabrics down better. I had shared photos on Instagram yesterday.
One of my slow mail friends-who sends me surprises through out the year-sent me an appliqued bird-that I love. Looking at it again-thinking this looks like the same width as my scroll-and it was-So I will be sewing it to the end of the scroll once I am finished. I have been thinking that I may sew a blanket stitch around the edges for a nice finish. photos will enlarge-just click on them
Enjoy your day
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That bird looks awesome on your scroll and i think a blanket stitch would look nice :) So glad to hear your getting some help with Larry... I think we have settled in for a long stretch (perhaps the rest of the Summer) of 100+ degree days with the humidity from the all the rain we received in July.. 4"... which is 3 " more than we usually receive in July.. Hugs !deb
Post a Comment