We continue with the very hot and humid weather-as a lot of you are experiencing as well. Thankfully we are not also dealing with that fire smoke that many of you are.
Starting today, we have three days of close to 100 degrees with high humidity. Early this morning I hand watered the garden flowers. Hopefully the grass will stop growing soon. smiles.
I am soooo frustrated with google and commenting. It has been several days now. I can usually comment to other countries though. also this usually does not last this long as in the evenings I was able to leave comments.
I have changed up the comment settings a couple of times but no results. One thing I read was my computer security could be an issue-well I am not turning that off. Google is just not maintaining their site any more which I had read when I was trying to get a new blog to work.
Well at least I can read your blogs and read your comments here. So know I am trying to interact with friends
“When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.” - Snoopy
Updates:
One of my friends commented about using email to stay in touch since I can not comment-it is really worse this time. I have a form here on my page where you can contact me and include your email if you are interested in communication that way. thanks all
I really enjoyed the FIFA games-watched quite a few of them-enjoyed tonight's game and was cheering on Spain-better sportsmanship on that team.
2 comments:
We are here Kathy and i know your reading.... hopefully the comments will straighten themselves out eventually... if not theres always email... Hugs! deb
Kathy, I have fallen behind in blog reading so was sorry to read that you are having such issues with blogger. I have never changed my blog header or any other settings in all the years I’ve been blogging and now would be reluctant to try any changes. I will be catching up on snail mail this week 🙂. We have smoke from Canadian wildfires but unfortunately no rain.
Post a Comment