My friend sent me a message that comments are working again--tested it out and they are working for me as well Perhaps someone at Google finally did a bit of fixing the issue since it was more wide spread this time. Thankful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good evening, Super humid today and the pollen was very high here as well, so didn't attempt the much needed grass cutting. This ...
-
Good evening, Hoping those of you that celebrated Father's Day enjoyed a good day today. I can relate to some of the things my Mot...
-
We missed all those T storms and rain last night, but it is still humid out there this morning. I should be out mowing-but not in the moo...
Mine are working for me this morning too. Hurrah is right!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy too google fixed it this time
DeleteSo happy to have comments working again!
ReplyDeleteSeems the more widespread the issue, the faster a resolution and that is good news for everyone!
ReplyDeleteagree as I went weeks without being able to leave comments before
DeleteYup, just left a comment on your last post. :)
ReplyDeleteLet's see if it works now. Been trying to comment for days now. Trees are expensive to take down. Good luck. Your stitching is quite nice. Janice
ReplyDeleteAm I thankful from Germany they worked all the time (knock on wood!).
ReplyDeleteHurray!!! Yes, thank you, Google!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe glitch has been un-glitched! Hurray! (I had problems too)
ReplyDeleteLisca