Good morning, comments worked for about 4 or 5 comments and then it stopped again. Still this morning-comments not working
I have heard it said that God does not give you more than you can handle-but I am full stress mode.
Yesterday morning I had an errand I had to do-unlock my car and the whole review mirror is hanging and looks like it totally came apart-it is illegal to drive without one, so I called my neighbor down the lake a bit for help.
Husband getting much worse, the doctor we like came out last week-early as he was scheduled for this week-recommend some things-him and nurse left the office for the rest of the week-nurse still out this week-someone dropped the ball and did not order his new medicine-for pain-or home health help.
I was on the phone Friday no one stepped up, called yesterday still nothing done, doctor to be in office this morning-I will be on the phone when they open today.
We were up most of the night last night-I was changing sheets constantly. My husband has suffered soooo much,
So of course I am zombie today.
Since I can't interact with you do to "comments failed to publish" I am taking a blog break. You are welcome to connect with me through my email form on my side bar.
We are in extreme heat and humidity still as well It is summer but this has been very extreme
No comments:
Post a Comment