After several days of trying-I figured I would see if I could comment back to a few of yours tonight. Surprise a few posted.
We'll see how long this lasts haha
It is just a bit before dark now and looking out at the lake-the pirate ship is coming through. This is for the tourists here
Well the comments only worked for a handful of comments-figures
.jpg)
.jpg)
I wonder why they chose a pirate ship for tourists. Are pirates a big thing in your area? Or perhaps people just think it's fun. It is fun to see it in your photos. Hope the commenting works soon. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteIt seems to be a fun experience for tourists. I love this pirate ship.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteDear Kathy, I don't know if all my comments are getting through; I have the impression that not all of them are being sent.
Sending you warm regards.
Viola