Happy new week.
We hit a 100 F degrees yesterday plus the high humidity, so I checked the weather forecast and Wow we will be in the 100's or 99 F for the next 10 days- September coming in with a major heat wave. The full moon was huge and gorgeous over the weekend.
In the past we have had this kind of weather before, we are now lacking rain big time-not sure how this is effecting our farmers here getting hay made and bringing in the last of the crops.
I had cut down the ugly dying lilac bushes and the one to the right looking out towards the steps here-has lots of shoots, the other side did not come back. So not sure if this will come back nicer or just a mess-anyone know?
Over the weekend I stitched on the scroll and am almost finished to the end-this week I should be able to finish. When finished I will go over it all and see if there are any edges that need to be stitched down. I am using a varigated thread for those areas. The body of the scroll is two rows in brown and two rows in blue threads and repeat. I am happy with it so far-it is calming too if you enjoy handwork.
Enjoy your new week
Oh, lucky you! We have 62F... Send the temps over, please!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you are still having that kind of heat I hate it so much. We are going to be in the 60s the past few days have been so perfect! cool mornings warm days and crisp evenings
ReplyDeleteyour stitching sound nice.
Cathy