Friday, August 28, 2026

Meat Box Arrived

   I get excited when my meat box arrives. I tried a couple companies and I really like Good Chop They now are offering  Pacific ocean fish and Florida shrimp. The shrimp looks really good.

  For about a year or so now,  I get two meat boxes a year and also fish from Alaska. The fish from Alaska sadly now is getting too expensive except if I buy just a salmon box-which is my favorite fish anyways.

  We are hot and humid again now, and the race boats are flying by our window haha. For some reason I think they changed the date to this last weekend in August-before it was the third weekend but perhaps just how the calendar worked out this year. They can get very very loud.

 It's amazing what can be done if you just ask-we sold some more land and our realtor is coming to us for Larry and I to sign stuff. I have been asking Larry for the last 15 years or so that we need to change some legal things-"don't worry about it" has been his answer- Yesterday he is in panic mode we must---yes I know--so we can hire a traveling rotary for that too-they will pick up the legal papers for us who knew?? 

  This morning when our nurse came-she must have just noticed the hummingbirds. The feeders are near the steps-she was mesmerized by them-had never seen them up close before. Her and her husband are downsizing to a new home so I told her about feeding the orioles first and then the hummingbirds. She was excited-had me smiling.  I started out this year with one pair and it has built up to around a dozen hummers now. I think a couple more pairs found us-and I refill them every morning so they know they can depend on it.

  I am stitching on my scroll this morning. I have been a bit tired-but looking it up we already have seasonal allergies going on here. Another reason to stay indoors.

  Wow can you believe that Labor Day is just around the corner??  Enjoy your weekend


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting

Meat Box Arrived

   I get excited when my meat box arrives. I tried a couple companies and I really like Good Chop They now are offering  Pacific ocean fish ...