Friday, September 4, 2026

Comments Not Publishing-Again

   Good morning, I was reading on Linda's post that she is having issues with comments not publishing.

I had this issue for a long time even went through several new blogs-so don't do that as it doesn't help and then you lose your main blog

  I haven't had this issue for awhile-this morning it's back-visited Linda-won't publish-and visited Erika's blog-won't publish and just tried to comment on Cathy's blog-nope no comments are publishing for me.

  Back when I was going through this daily for weeks at a time I searched around online for this issue-the conclusion I found is that Google no longer supports or fixes anything on this platform-which is sad.

 So that's why I am not commenting today.

   Sounds like from a friend that emailed me, this issue is effecting many more people than in the past this time. Would be nice if Google would let us know what is going on.

  I have an email form on my  blog-if anyone wants to stay connected with emails if this all goes down or just keeps getting worse. I am on Instagram where I will post more too if our blogs stop working. I will check to see if I have a link on my page or not.  I keep Facebook mostly for an author group I follow, and since I haven't used cell phones friends message me there instead of calling me on the house phone. I will Not be texting that's for sure. haha

  If you are on Instagram and will be using it send me an email from the form on my page to the link to your page   thanks everyone My blog keeps me connected with people so would like to stay in touch in some way  thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting

Comments Not Publishing-Again

   Good morning, I was reading on Linda's post that she is having issues with comments not publishing. I had this issue for a long time ...