Sunday, September 6, 2026

Now Another Google Issue

 Have any of you noticed this one? Just started today-Sunday.

  In my blog list-it no longer shows the newest post so nothing getting updated-just showing the last post when it was working. Noticed it on friend Barbara's blog and then realized all the blogs in my list-same thing-not updating with new posts-so now I don't know when you have a new post.


 Did find a Snoopy haha



12 comments:

  1. Monday morning early--a few of the blog post in my list are updated but many are not-this is strange to me oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God I am not having those issues now. Good luck and Happy Labor Day! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I didn't realize it until my friend told me about a post she just shared-and still is not showing up in my feed-oh well-I will just need to go down my list to see what is new

      Delete
  3. THAT has been happening to me for awhile now.... I have to go visit everyone's blog to see if theres been a new post... irritating for sure.. but i don't follow alot of people so i can do it.... Just figured it was another quirk i was going to have to deal with... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Deb, I have had the no comment issue off and on for at least a year or more now-but this is a new one not seeing the newest blog posts from friends--I no longer have many friends here either hugs

      Delete
  4. I only have blogs listed on my blog and have never had a date associated with them, so this issue has not affected me, Kathy. However, I have noticed that when I post a comment on some blogs, the lines are shorter, weird. That did not happen when posting this comment 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this platform has issues for sure-but it is really in my opinion the only good blogging platform still left and its free I looked into word press which I never cared for and you have to pay for it

      Delete
  5. I do not have such an issue, but I noticed this: When I try to make a post, I cannot insert the photo of my creation in the post that I am preparing using the blogger's button. So, I do it the traditional way: right click and copy, then right click and paste. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia, lots of little glitches-I put my photos in that way too--have an good new week hugs back

      Delete
  6. Mine seems OK. I think when people go in an edit a post already up, it sometimes kicks it to the top again, so it looks like an old post and might be. Not sure on that. I just keep scrolling down extra and it usually works, only takes a minute more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting

Good Morning

   Found this on Facebook