just finished laying out the fabrics for the second slow stitch scroll I am setting up. I am pleased with this one-some nice fabrics in this one.
I took a few photos bummer my camera never loads my photos in order-so these are not in order on the scroll I am really pleased though with this piece.
This one below is the end of the scroll
All the fabrics were in my stash except for most of the patriotic fabrics.
I wanted to finish the slow stitches on the bag I am working on before I start stitching one of these scrolls.
That's a bummer I was looking forward to watching the patriotic show at Moint Rushmore and once they were just minutes away from starting a huge storm approached.
Enjoy your 4th
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Love all of the fabrics in your patriotic stash. I taped the show and was going to watch it today. Bummer that a storm came in. Oh well...that is Mother Nature for you. We had a big wind storm blow in, but again the thunder went around us and all we had was rain. At least it is cooler now. Happy 4th of July. God Bless America! Janice
ReplyDeleteHappy 4thJanice I fell asleep waiting for fireworks and speech. I just found the speech this morning online-one of his best speeches ever
DeleteGod Bless America
Your fabric scrolls are so pretty! Hope your Fourth is nice. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Debra, we had major storm come up on the lake-with no warning at all-hoping no one got hurt out there in the boats. now electric for over 4 hours-guess this was a big storm in Missouri. other than that a quiet day made all beef hot dogs and hamburgers with french fries haha
DeleteNow thats an idea!! Use safety pins to hold it together so i don't poke myself!!! Hugs! deb
ReplyDelete