Larry is eating less and less these days, and just realized I have several Fage Greek Yogurt-no fat large containers in the refrigerator that needs to get used up like very soon as it just went out of date..
Got to thinking I could make up some batches of frozen Greek yogurt in my ice cream maker-that has not been used in some time-so I just placed that insert into the freezer so I can make this tomorrow.
This yogurt is getting more expensive too so I don't want to throw it out. Last month I had to throw out several containers that went bad. I don't eat much of this, and Larry no longer eats much of anything these days-so frozen yogurt in the freezer sounds like a good save for this yogurt..
I have been keeping ice cream in the freezer that Larry likes once in awhile, and a bowl of ice cream in this hot weather has helped me gain weight I think too.
The recipes online are pretty simple-do any of you have a favorite frozen yogurt recipe? I probably have enough yogurt to make two batches.
Hope Larry feels better and has more appetite...haven't had any ice cream in years or decades..
ReplyDeleteI think making frozen yogurt sounds like a great idea, but since I've never done it I have no suggestions.
ReplyDeleteNo recipes but i'll be right over to help you eat it....lol Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteVery, very good way to use it up. Love the Snoopy cartoon.
ReplyDelete